IOSH Working Safely
This course is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’.
Course Duration: 1 Day
Who is Working Safely for?
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it in an enjoyable way.
What does your business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH –the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single, self-contained session
- Globally-recognised, respected and certificated training for its staff
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies from around the world, to help reinforce learning throughout the course.
- Each module is backed by scenarios from genuine work situations.
- The course includes interactive games and quizzes, helping delegates to learn in a refreshingly informal way.
Working Safely covers:
- An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
Ask us a question about this course