The Harness Awareness Course is open to operatives, supervisors and managers who have to manage, supervise or use harnesses.
- Work at height regulations and review of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Defining fall prevention, fall restraint, fall arrest
- Suitability and selection of required equipment
- Anchor points, running lines & inertia reels
- Safe work practices during working at height
- Inspection of equipment before use
- Correct procedure of harnesses adjustment
- Practical sessions
- Care and maintenance of equipment
DELEGATES WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE.
Ask us a question about this course