IOSH Managing Safely
- 29th January 2019
- 2019-01-29 9:30 to 2019-01-31 16:30
- 028 7035 9771
- £450 One Ticket 10 remaining
IOSH Managing Safely
The Innovation Centre, Catalyst Inc., Bay Road, BT47 7TG
2019-01-29 9:30 to 2019-01-31 16:30
29th January 2019
Health & Safety Ireland
028 7035 9771
www.hasi.co.ukOrganizer's other events
Suitable for all industries, the IOSH Managing Safely course provides essential knowledge and understanding of how to manage Health & Safety for managers and supervisors. It will assist in understanding Health & Safety responsibilities and perform roles successfully.
Who is the IOSH Managing Safely course for?
Anyone in a management or supervisory role.
Why does it work?
Designed for managers and supervisors in any sector and in any country. Provides the knowledge and tools required to manage safely. Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us. Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
- Managers can attend the Managing Safely Refresher course three years after completion
IOSH Managing Safely covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Managing Safely
- Assessing Risks
- Controlling Risks
- Understanding Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazards
- Investigating Incidents
- Measuring Performance
- Protecting Our Environment
What to expect.
- Memorable and thought provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in the workplace
- Interactive quiz and discussions
- Practical exercise based on the operations of a real business
- Successful delegates awarded a Managing Safely certificate
Top 5 Business Benefits
There are many benefits for businesses of completing the IOSH Managing Safely course. Firstly, it will mean greater productivity as there will be fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents. Overall, an improved organisation, business wide safety awareness and appreciation of safety measures. Active staff involvement to improve the workplace. Organisations will receive an internationally recognised certificate and finally, an enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
Top 5 Delegate Benefits
Not only do businesses benefit from the IOSH Managing Safely course, the individuals will benefit as employees. This allows candidates to assess and control risks and hazards. Not only this, but it will allow them to understand their own responsibilities for safety and health. Also enable you to investigate accidents. Furthermore, empower them to measure their own performance in the workplace and finally, allows for personal reflections on good practice.
For more upcoming training, CLICK HERE