About The Course: Diploma in Formwork
Diploma in Formwork: The Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Formwork qualification has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Formwork within the construction industry or progress onto further learning. This qualification supports the Learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge. The industry will accept the qualification on its own as entry to a job role.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Fabricating and Maintaining Timber and Proprietary Formwork Systems in the Workplace
- Erecting and Striking Timber and Proprietary Formwork in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace