SEE OUR UPCOMING COURSES IN THE BOOKING SECTION OR CONTACT US TO ARRANGE IT FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
About The Course: Fire Risk Assessment
Fire Risk Assessment should identify hazards and take steps to prevent fire in order to protect the safety of occupants, visitors and those in the immediate vicinity. This course is designed to offer practical hands-on experience in this area and allows delegates to gain experience in undertaking actual fire risk assessments.
- legislative requirements relevant to the location of the training
- means of escape and human behaviour
- passive and active fire safety overview
- principles of risk assessment
- the risk assessment process
- fire risk assessment – practical exercises
- course assessment
Health & Safety Ireland works with experienced trainers to ensure only the most effective training is delivered to your workforce. We understand the needs of your organisation and would like to discuss how we can exceed your expectations today.