SEE OUR UPCOMING COURSES IN THE BOOKING SECTION OR CONTACT US TO ARRANGE IT FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
About The Course: Four Day Site Supervisors
All applicants must complete the CSR four day Site Supervisors Course and Touch Screen Test. Applicants are required to have 5 years experience as a Construction Supervisor and complete a Supervisors Assessment, or hold an NVQ Level 3 in Construction Site Supervision.
For those who do not have the 5 years experience (i.e. graduates) after training and assessment, they will be awarded a trainee supervisors card (RED). This will then be up graded when they have the appropriate experience.
Upon completion of the training and successful occupational assessment participants will be registered with the Construction Federation and will obtain a CSR Gold Supervisors card.
Aims of the programme:
- Improve the standard of safety awareness within the construction industry
- Ensure that all Site Supervisors attend health and safety training and are occupationally assessed
- To make participants more aware of the importance of contributing to a positive safety culture on site being aware of hazards and prevention of accidents – employer and employee responsibilities.
- Maintain a register of all personnel who have received training
- To provide all participants with a Gold CSR card which will indicate that the holder has attended a formal course in health and safety training and has successfully completed an on-site assessment.