Benefits of CSR
Benefits of CSR For employees:
- Proof of skills, competence and qualifications
- Improved health and safety awareness
- Enhanced employment prospects as a CSR card is increasingly required by contractors, clients and government
Benefits of CSR For employers:
- Improved health and safety awareness among the workforce
CSR provides a solid foundation for staff training and development and ensures that health and safety awareness training is updated every 4 years
- Reduction in accidents on site
- Identification of personnel with recognised safety awareness training and skills
Applicants receive a photographic ID card which provides proof of health and safety training and skills and qualifications.
All applicants must undergo Health and Safety Training and Skills Assessment delivered by an Accredited CSR Provider. HSI are an accredited training partner for CSR. These are the Benefits of CSR.
Health & Safety Ireland can assess your organisation and advise on CSR Training. We also can advise on the most suitable CSR Card Type for your workforce. Our four regional venues in Coleraine, Omagh, Derry~Londonderry and Belfast make it easy to attend courses. We can also send our experienced Trainers to your premises to deliver courses. Why not find out more about CSR by visiting the link below, or Get in touch to discuss CSR Training for your organisation today. Did you know you can now Book CSR Courses Online with Health & Safety Ireland?
Construction Skills Register (CSR) Training in Northern Ireland is provided by CEFNI.
Benefits of CSR