SEE OUR UPCOMING COURSES IN THE BOOKING SECTION OR CONTACT US TO ARRANGE IT FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
About The Course: Slinger Signaller & Banks Man
- Establish the weight and dimensions of loads and communicate this information to the crane operator.
- Select appropriate lifting tackle and attach and detach it correctly and safely.
- Use clear and unambiguous signals to direct the actions of a crane moving loads of various weights and dimensions.
- Determine the serviceability of lifting accessories, and maintain and store them.
Teaching and Assessment
- 3 days training – classroom-based tutorials and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests