Skip to content
SEE OUR UPCOMING COURSES IN THE BOOKING SECTION OR CONTACT US TO ARRANGE IT FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
About The Course: Dump Truck with Articulated Chassis
- Risks associated with quick hitch devices and how to use them safely.
- Operating the machine to a minimum standard
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Siting the machine safely and efficiently
- Carrying out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Preparing the machine for travelling on the public highway
- The capabilities of each machine, its purpose and limitations
- All safety precautions necessary for the correct operation of the machine
- How diesel engines work and how various parts of the machine operate
- Which routine adjustments and servicing procedures are necessary, and how to carry them out.
Teaching and Assessment
- 4 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
- CPCS Trained Operator Card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical tests.
- CITB National Construction College certificate.