SEE OUR UPCOMING COURSES IN THE BOOKING SECTION OR CONTACT US TO ARRANGE IT FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
About The Course: Digger Training
- Operate the excavator 360° tracked safely and productively
- Fit and operate ancillary equipment
- Site the machine safely and efficiently
- Carry out minor adjustments and routine servicing procedures
- Understand the capabilities, purposes and limitations of each machine
- Follow all necessary safety precautions
- Interpret the information provided by level pegs and profiles
- Be aware of the necessary routine adjustments and service procedures, and carry them out
- Work to levels with the aid of laser equipment.
Teaching and Assessment
- 8 days learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises
- 1 day assessment – CPCS technical tests
- CPCS Trained Operator Card (red card) on passing the CPCS technical tests.
- CITB National Construction College certificate.