SEE OUR UPCOMING COURSES IN THE BOOKING SECTION OR CONTACT US TO ARRANGE IT FOR YOUR WORKFORCE
About The Course:
Work activities in confined spaces are responsible for a disproportionate number of accidents, not only among people working in those confined spaces but also among their rescuers, who can become additional victims of the circumstances that caused the initial incidents.
This course identifies the possible dangers of entering a confined space for any reason and the require safety controls.
- Definition of a Confined Space
- Hazard Characteristics of Confined Spaces
- Safety Legislation
- Risk Assessment Principles
- Precautions to be Taken
- Risks and Responses
- Permits to Work
- Rescue Procedures and Rescue Training
- The Use of Rescue Equipment